ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 v11.0 Build 1196 Final | ArmaanPC
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 v11.0 Build 1196 Final | 230 MB
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 – combines support for layers, support for GPU-accelerated image processing, transparency support with all image adjustment functions from the editing mode. ACDSee is a functional program designed for both professional photographers and amateurs.
ACDSee allows you to work with digital photos, RAW images and supports more than 100 graphic file formats. Also, the program performs a fast batch processing of a large number of files with an effective visual method of assigning meta tags to images. In addition, ACDSee Ultimate allows you to adjust color channels, fix artifacts of photos, add “watermarks”, work with IPTC metadata, archive graphic collections in ZIP files, burn to CD or DVD and much more. The product allows you to view, edit, organize, publish and archive photo catalogs. In addition, support and processing of RAW files is provided, powerful sorting tools are available, such as custom folders and categories, quick editing functions, visual marking and color management support for ICC and ICM profiles that meet all professional needs of users. The product helps significantly simplify the process of processing digital photos from start to finish.
• Rapid viewing of RAW images;
• Extended support for RAW formats for Nikon, Canon, Konica-Minolta, Olympus, Fuji, and Pentax digital cameras;
• Powerful RAW format processing tools give the user complete control over images using precise tools for correcting white balance, various defects, sharpness and noise;
• Full support for color management for ICC and ICM color profiles;
• the possibility of visual marking allows you to quickly sort and select the desired photos;
• Integrated support for DNG (Digital Negative Specification) RAW format;
• Editing a batch of thousands of photos with simultaneous use of many functions;
• Integrated IPTC support for interaction with PhotoShop Captions;
• watermarks in photos with graphics or text to reflect copyright and property rights, – as well as the possibility of overlaying certain business information photos;
• The Shadow / Highlight tool allows you to brighten only the dark areas of the photo, shade • too bright or do both at the same time;
• HTML templates for albums created to meet the professional needs of users. They can be customized by adding contact information, company logo, and other information relevant to the user’s business;
• Quick editing capabilities make it easy to eliminate various distortions; – availability – a detailed user guide and tutorials.
Bit depth: 64bit
Language: English + (Russifier from loginvovchyk)
■ To activate your software, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
■ Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor (2 GHz or faster)
■ 2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM recommended)
■ 512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
■ DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
■ 1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
■ 2GB of available hard disk space
■ Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1 & Windows® 10 (64-bit editions only)
■ Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
■ Microsoft® DirectX® 10 or higher
■ Windows Media® Player 9.0