Acronis True Image 2018 Build 9660 Final BootCD
Acronis True Image – is software for creating backup copies of the hard disk or partitions from the hard disk. It is also designed to create a copy of the operating system, with which you can later restore functionality. It is also possible to partially backup individual files and folders, music files, video files, pictures, documents and any other files. The function Online Backup allows you to store files and disks in Acronis Cloud. The data will be protected even in case of loss, theft or breakdown of the computer, and if necessary they can be completely restored to the new device.
• Backing up the disk to local storage
• Backing up files to local storage
• Bootable media
• Cloning a Hard Drive
• Synchronize files
• Security and Privacy Tools
New in Acronis True Image:
• Completely updated design – the interface of Acronis True Image has been completely redesigned to simplify the work with the program. In addition, the new interface allows you to work with the program True Image on devices with a touch screen.
• Restoring disks from Acronis Cloud via Wi-Fi – when restoring a disk from Acronis Cloud without the possibility of using an Ethernet cable, you can connect and download data via Wi-Fi. Acronis True Image supports several wireless network security protocols, including WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal and WPA2-Enterprise. You can even perform a transfer of the operating system with all the installed programs to the bare metal via a wireless connection.
• Automatic deduplication of backup source data to online storage – before starting backups in online storage, True Image analyzes the selected data. If the program detects two or more identical data blocks, only one of them is loaded into Acronis Cloud storage. During the recovery, True Image creates duplicate blocks and inserts them into all the locations where the block was detected. This algorithm reduces the amount of downloaded data by an average of 10% and allows you to save space in the Acronis Cloud storage.
• The standard version of the product includes features of the Premium version – when purchasing Acronis True Image 2015 you get a full set of features, including support for dynamic disks and the wizard for creating the ISO image of WinPE Acronis.
• New simplified wizard for creating bootable media Acronis – the new wizard allows you to create both bootable media Acronis, and media based on WinPE in a few simple steps.
• Backup entire computer – a new type of backup allows you to protect all the data on your computer at once. In the event of an accident, you will be able to recover not only all of your documents, photos and other files, but also the Windows system along with the applications.
• Rarely used tools were removed – to make the product easier and more reliable, the following tools were removed:
• Acronis Extended Capacity Disk Manager
• SSD truncation
• Convert backup files from TIB format to VHD and vice versa
• Disk Editor
• Boot sequence manager
• File Shredder
• Import and export backup options
• Try & Decide
• Email backup
Acronis True Image also allows you to create a bootable CD-R or DVD-R disk on which you can create backup copies and from which you can restore disks or partitions on a computer with any Intel or AMD processor and any operating system, including Linux®. (Apple Macintosh computers with an Intel processor are not supported.)
Supported file systems
• FAT16 / 32
• Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4;
• Linux SWAP.
If the file system is not supported or corrupted, Acronis True Image 2015 will copy the data in a sector-by-sector mode.
Supported storage media
• Hard disks
• Solid State Drives (SSDs)
• Network storage devices
• FTP servers
• CD-R / RW, DVD-R / RW, DVD + R (including dual-layer DVD + R), DVD + RW, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-RE
Storage devices USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0, eSATA, FireWire (IEEE-1394) and PC Card
Bootable media is used for the following purposes:
• Restore the operating system that does not start;
• access to data stored in the damaged system and their backup;
• deployment of the operating system to “bare metal”;
• Creation of basic and dynamic volumes on the “bare metal”;
• Sector-by-sector disk backup with an unsupported file system;
• backup in offline mode of all data that could not be copied online due to restricted access, permanent blocking
• Running applications or for any other reason.
Year of manufacture: 2017
Platform: Windows® 10/8 / 8.1 / XP / Vista / 7
Medicine: Not required
File size: 644 MB