AOMEI Partition Assistant 7.1 Professional | Server | Technician | Unlimited Edition
AOMEI Partition Assistant is a powerful program for working with a hard disk, administering partitions for PCs and workstations.
The program will answer questions such as: “How to resize a partition or merge partitions without losing data? How to increase computer performance? “.
The program allows you to manage partitions of the hard drive, like Partition Magic, but more powerful, with improved functionality and compatibility.
- The ability to extend the NTFS system partition without rebooting the computer to maximize computer performance and minimize downtime;
- Merge adjacent partitions into one large without loss of data, or merge unallocated space into a partition;
- Separation of one large partition into two or more sections;
- Create as many partitions as you need, without using free disk space;
- Copy partitions for Windows system migration or when backing up important data;
- Cloning a hard disk helps when it is updated;
- Quick distribution of free space from one partition to another for full utilization of disk space.
• Quiet installation of Russian Professional: / S / PRO
• Quiet installation of Russian Technican: / S / TECH
• Quiet installation of Russian Server: / S / SER
• Silent installation of Russian Unlimited: / S / UNLIM
• It is also possible to select a directory for settings: After all the keys, add / D =% path% Example: setup_file.exe / S / PRO / D = C: \ Program
• Support to automatically restart the computer into Windows PE mode to perform operations.
• Support for Linux EXT4 file system, including create, delete, format, move, and copy EXT4 partition.
• Fixed issue: the program hangs when sector-by-sector copying a partition larger than 1TB data.
• Fixed issue: the program crashes when performing “Quick Partition” with 4K alignment on a MBR disk larger than 2TB.
• Fixed issue: RAM unreadable occurs when performing disk conversions between MBR and GPT under Windows PE mode.
• Fixed issue: computer will not boot or displays BSOD after resizing or moving system partition under PreOS mode.
• Fixed issue: The OS will not boot after migrating to another HDD or SSD under PreOS mode.
• Fixed issue: computer will not boot after converting system disk between MBR and GPT under PreOS mode
OS: Windows 2000 Professional SP4, Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7/8 , x / 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)