ARCHline.XP 2021 v211029 Build 444 x64 / v211217 Live
ARCHLine.XP is excellent software for BIM or building modeling. Building modeling is usually done in three dimensions, but is different from three-dimensional design. 3D design only gives us a view of what will be designed, but building modeling, in addition to 3D building design, adds all the required information, including the exact thickness of the walls, materials used, costs, and so on. In this way, in all stages of ideation, design and development, we have accurate information that we can use to predict costs.
ARCHLine.XP is able to accurately design the interior and exterior of all types of residential buildings. You can have an accurate three-dimensional model of building design by providing detailed information to this software. The result is rendered as a real and beautiful model, and using this model, you can talk about your mental idea with the contractor much more easily. One of the benefits of using this software is the automatic updating of documents and 2D maps based on your changes. This means that every time you make a change to the 3D model of the building, new information and changes are automatically updated in the documentation and information tables.
Features And Specifications Of Archline.XP Software:
- Completely independent and no need for 3D design software
- Designing the building model in three dimensions and accurately
- Ability to view the model cross-section at different angles
- Ability to import and export IFC, SKP, DXF, DWG, PDF, OBJ, 3DS, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PNG and GBXML formats
- Automatic documentation updates as soon as the 3D model changes
- Ability to use three-dimensional objects and ready to design
- Automatically sort different sections based on different features
- Ability to send output to Excel
- Microsoft Windows 64 bit versions: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 or 10. (Windows XP * is and Windows Vista are NOT supported.)
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Phenom processor or better (i7 is recommended)
- 5 GB available hard disk space on the installation drive and at least an additional 1.5 GB free space on the system drive (this is the C: drive in most cases)
- minimum 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more is recommended)
- Video card with DirectX 11 support. Suggestion: NVIDIA 6600 or higher, or ATI X 600 series or higher with a minimum of 512 MB dedicated memory (1 GB is recommended). Integrated Intel video cards are NOT recommended, except Intel HD Graphics 2000 or better!
- SVGA graphical visualization with 1024 × 768 resolution or higher (max. Full HD 1920 × 1080 resolution is supported)
- 2 button, scroll-wheel mouse
You can download Bentley RAM Concept CONNECT Edition from the link below…