Avidemux 2.8.0 With Crack Free Download
Avidemux is a free, open source cross-platform video editor for Microsoft® Windows®, Linux®, Mac OS X®, and BSD. It is written in C++, and you can use it for various tasks such as encoding (convert videos from one format to another), cutting (cut individual portions from a recording) or filtering (resize, deinterlacing, add subtitles, color correction, etc.).
Avidemux offers built-in support for many popular codecs and files: AVI, MP4, ASF, DVD, MPEG, MKV. It is one of the best free video editors whenever you need to automate video processing or editing process. The software is released under the GNU GPL license and has been released (binaries) in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Trademark Note 1: Microsoft®, Windows®, and other product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States or other countries.
- Support for non-linear video editing, visual effects, and transcoding
- Support for muxing (multiplexing) and demuxing
- Also, Support for popular subtitle formats: sub, ssa, ass, srt
- Has powerful scripting capabilities (tutorial available here)
- Multiple filtering options: auto-resize, gauss smoothing, deinterlacing, chroma shifts, add black borders, etc.
- Comes with a gui (graphical user interface) and command line interface
- Various output formats supported: mkv, flash, avi, mpeg-1/2, ogm, mp4, etc.
- Built-in video encoders for: mpeg-1, mpeg-2, ffhuffyuv, ffv1, h.263, h.263+, huffyuv, mjpeg, mpeg-4, snow, x264, x264, xvid, y800
- Built-in audio encoders for mpeg-1 layer 3 (mp3), vorbis, aac, mpeg-1 layer 2 (mp2), ac-3, mpeg-1 layer 2 (mp2), Microsoft riff wav pcm, lpcm.
- Avidemux works on all the primary operating systems. Linux users will appreciate having a native installation instead of having to use an emulator program like WINE.
- It has some standard video processing features and a few extra capabilities that help make editing a breeze. There’s a ‘calculator’ option that quickly estimates the final file size based on your current settings. In most other programs, you have to work through several export menus to get to the file size information.
- There is some presets to quickly process videos for different types of DVDs and current mobile devices. There are also settings to improve the quality of playback if you’re working with a low-quality file.
- Avidemux has been around for over a decade, but it still has a very active community. If you get stuck, post a question on the message board, and one of the members will help you.
- Have some videos to work on? This software can do group file editing.
- Avidemux has a somewhat dated interface; not the most professional looking freeware program out there. It has only a few icons and instead you have to rely heavily on the sometimes confusing menus.
- Some of the menu settings and names aren’t intuitive for a raw beginner. Unless you’re already familiar with terms like ‘deblocking’ and ‘VBR time map,’ expect to spend some time looking them up first.
- You may need to download extra codecs to work with uncommon video and audio file types.