Battery Mode 4.3.0 build 184 + Portable With Crack
Battery Mode: Replaces the standard Windows battery indicator with a more beautiful and functional one, and also adds convenient backlight control.
Convenient Switching Of Power Supply Modes
- Turn on the Energy Saving mode – and your laptop can work up to two times longer!
- Lacking performance? Is the system slowing down? Not enough FPS in games? Turn on High Performance mode to turn off all power-saving features and improve performance.
- Activate the “Balanced” mode – and the system will manage the power itself.
- Use the “Scheduler” function to set up an automatic change of modes.
Nice Backlight Control
- Now you do not need to hold down tricky key combinations or climb the monitor menu to adjust the backlight.
- Just open Battery Mode and adjust it with the slider.
- External monitors must support I2C interface and DDC/CI standard.
- Tired of jumping backlight when you connect the charger or change the power mode?
- Enable the “Fixed screen brightness” option in the “Advanced Options” menu – the backlight will no longer change by itself!
- Use the icon next to the backlight control to enable/disable adaptive brightness control (when an ambient light sensor is present).
You can download Battery Mode from the link below…