Busy21 Rel Global Edition With Patch
Busy21 Rel 3.7 Global Edition With Patch
- BUSY Accounting Software is an integrated business accounting software for Micro, Small and Medium businesses. With over 1,50,000 installations (over 6 Lac Users) worldwide, BUSY is one of the leading accounting software’s in India.
- BUSY Accounting Software is an integrated business accounting software for Micro, Small and Medium businesses. Â With over 1,00,000 installations (over 6 Lac Users) worldwide, BUSY software is one of the leading business accounting software’s in India.
- Busy Software is application software that records and processes business accounting transactions within functional modules such as Financial Accounting (Multi-Currency), Inventory Management (Multi-location), Production / Bill of Material, Sales / Purchase Quotations, Sales / Purchase Order Processing, Fully User-configurable Invoicing, User-configurable Documents / Letters, User-configurable Columns in Reports, CST / VAT Reports (State-specific), Mfg / Trading Excise Registers, Service Tax & TDS, Payroll, MIS Reports & Analysis.
- Financial Accounting (Multi-Currency)
- Inventory Management (Multi-location)
- Production / Bill of Material
- Sales / Purchase Quotations
- Sales / Purchase Order Processing
- Fully User-configurable Invoicing
- User-configurable Documents / Letters
- User-configurable Columns in Reports
- CST / VAT Reports (State-specific)
- Mfg / Trading Excise Registers
- Service Tax & TDS
- MIS Reports & Analysis
What’s New in Busy 21 –
# BUSY Data Exchange Platform (BDEP) introduced. To be used to exchange data among BUSY users and interact with other applications via internet:
a. Enable in configuration, specify/create BDEP ID.
b. Specify BDEP ID in Party Master.
c. Specify in voucher configuration whether to upload voucher on BDEP.
d. After voucher saving upload voucher to BDEP.
e. Utility to download voucher from BDEP and check status of vouchers sent to BDEP.
# Provision made to generate E-Way Bill No. within BUSY:
a. Enable in GST/VAT configuration.
b. Create GSP user name and password on E-Way Bill portal to allow access through Webtel GSP.
c. Specify GSP User Name and password in configuration.
d. User would be prompted to generate E-Way Bill after voucher saving.
e. Bulk generation of E-Way Bill available as TransactionsGST Misc. UtilitiesE-Way Bill Management.
f. User can update Transport Details and Print Invoice from above utility after generation of E-way Bill.
# Changes in TDS Module
# New features related to Banking
# Changes in Voucher Numbering configuration
# Changes in Bills Receivable/Payable & Aging Analysis reports
# Provision made to save GSTR-2A for all 12 months in database so that same can be referred later on during reconciliation process.
# Provision made to ask Sales/Purchase account of Item during voucher feeding. Can be configured in Item master.
# Changes in B2B expense feeding
# Changes in Invoice printing
# Warning Alarm for Due Bills, provision made to skip PDC entries.
# Updating Transport Details from Update Transport Details Utilities, provision made to print invoice(s) from there only after saving data.
You can download Busy21 Rel Global Edition from the link below…