Deejaysystem Video VJ2 With Crack
Deejaysystem Video VJ2 With Crack
Deejaysystem Video VJ2 is a multi-screen player for movies, music video clips, karaoke and audio files. It’s able to play two videos in DJ style and perform live audio and video mixing.
Deejaysystem Video VJ2 is the best choice for pubs, clubs, discos, and any other place with public TV screens.
- Ease of use. Simple and intuitive design.
- Dual audio/video/karaoke playback in two independent decks.
- Audio/video mixing (crossfader) with 6 different video mixing effects.
- Dual video output system. The mixed output is projected full-screen to output devices (TV, projector, etc.) while maintaining preview interface on your PC monitor.
- Support for up to 2 live cameras (USB, 1394…) simultaneously with the dual video playback.
- Support for up to 2 internet streams (mms://) simultaneously with the dual video playback.
- Customizable background and logo (overlay).
- Text ticker features: scrolling tape, static text.
- Multiple screens are supported, with no limit.
- Ability for choosing the screen for full-screen video output.
- Ability for opening multiple Deejaysystem VJ2 instances and work together, either sharing screens or using different screens for full-screen video output. Each instance can manage two audio/video files and two live cameras.
- Can be used with an external video mixer.
- You can lively record the mixed output onto DVD or HD recorder by using the secondary video output of your PC.
- Aspect-ratio applied on video playback according to screen’s dimensions.
- Dual audio outputs for using an external audio mixer.
- Built-in emulated audio mixer with full PFL capabilities.
- Precise playback control: play, pause, position, speed (pitch), pitch bend.
- Precise video positioning frame-by-frame, forward and backward.
- Controlable with keyboard, joystick, and any generic MIDI-compatible controller.
- Fully customizable control mappings.
- Playlist editor with auto-mix and auto-fade capability, seamlessly mixing audio, video and karaoke files.
- Song database with search function.
- Up to 10 CUE points per track.
- Compatible with any third-party music organizer software (iTunes, MP3 Collector…).
- DRM-Enabled for Windows Media files.
Automatic playback features (AutoPlay):
- Automatic mix with smart song selection that avoids repeating tracks (shuffle mode)
- Mix Now! function for mixing current track with next one at any time.
- Fully customizable auto mix volumes (fade-in, fade-out).
- Set can be adjusted and changed on-the-fly, i.e. answering to people’s requests.
- Automatic resolution of any unexpected situation like read errors or corrupt files (“show must go on” policy)
Supported formats & devices:
MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, OGA, WMA, WMA-DRM*, WAV, AIFF, audio CD (CDA), M4A (iTunes), M4B, MP4, AAC, Opus, FLAC, FLA, AC3, ALAC (Apple Lossless), APE, MAC, MPC, MP+, MPP, WavPack WV, TTA, OFR, OFS, MOD (XM, S3M, UMX…), SPX, ADX, AIX, …
MPEG, MPEG-2, MP4, M4V (iTunes), DAT, TS, AVI, DivX, XVid, DVDs (unencrypted VOB files), WMV/ASF, WMV-DRM*, DVR-MS, VCD, Quicktime, FLV (YouTube), 3GP, Real Media RM, Matroska MKV MKA, …
MP3+G, WMA+G, BIN, ZIP.
Windows Media streaming (mms://).
- Output video devices:
secondary DVI/VGA output, HDMI, composite video, S-Video.
- Input video devices:
Firewire/1394, USB webcam, TV/Video capture devices.
- Control devices:
Denon MC-2000, Pioneer CDJ-400, Reloop Digital Jockey IE2, M-Audio X-Session Pro, Denon DN-HC4500, Numark Omni Control, Behringer BCD2000 / BCD3000, Hercules DJ Console RMX / DJ Control Steel / DJ Console Mk2 / DJ Control MP3 / DJ Control MP3e2, Vestax VCI-100, KontrolDJ KDJ500, Visiosonic DAC-3, …
Any MIDI-compatible control device is supported. Learn more
More audio formats can be supported with BASS add-ons.
Any other video format is supported (a matching codec must be present). We recommend the K-Lite Codec Pack Deejaysystem Edition to ensure full video performance and compatibility.
- Windows XP (DirectX 9+) / Vista / 7 / 8
- 3D-capable display adapter with secondary output (HDMI/DVI/VGA/TV), 512 Mb VRAM. Display memory usage depends on the resolution of the video files to be played.
- CPU and system RAM as recommended for the operating system. CPU and memory usage depend on the format, codec and resolution of the video files to be played.
- (recommended) Secondary screen (monitor, TV, projector…) for full-screen video output.
- (optional) Codecs for the audio/video formats that will be played. We recommend the K-Lite Codec Pack Deejaysystem Edition to ensure full video performance and compatibility.
Download Deejaysystem Video VJ2 With Crack