You’d be surprised just how many duplicate documents, photos, music and other files build up on your computer.
Duplicate Cleaner can find them and help you safely remove them: saving space and simplifying your life! Finding similar photos or images, even when edited, rotated or resized, is no problem with Duplicate Cleaner.
The fastest and most popular tool for finding duplicate files! Duplicate Cleaner can scan all popular music formats. Find duplicates by Artist, Name or Title (exact or similar matches), or just compare the music, ignoring the tags.
Duplicate Cleaner Features:
Finding duplicate files
Duplicate Cleaner’s straightforward interface makes it a snap to start searching for duplicates. You can narrow your search by the type of file, sizes, dates and more.
You can specify which drives and folders to look in, and you even get an option to search inside Zip archives.
Find duplicate images
Duplicate Cleaner gives you the power to clean up your image library. Using an advanced visual comparison technique,
you can find images that have been rotated, flipped, retouched, resized or saved in a different format. You control how exact or loose you want the comparison to be.
Find duplicate music
You can scan and compare audio files using Duplicate Cleaner. Supported formats are MP3, OGG, WMA, M4A, M4P (iTunes), AAC, FLAC and WAV. Compare same or similar music tags across formats by Artist, Title and Album.
• the Can now! Just the read metadata download from the RAW Camera Images Related (Scanning’s and preview)
• the Option to use embedded is the when scanning’s preview the RAW Camera Images Related [Faster]
• Improvements & fixes to the Preview Image window
• the New list the filters: addded of the type & groupings of file improved version file filter editor
• Added .jpe file extension support
• the New the Criteria – the Ignore duplicate groups Within Same | folder (Duplicates in Different folders only)
• Thumbnail mode now! Just Supports the RAW Images Related (Uses embedded is JPG)
• Keyboard a shortcut for the Find window : ‘Find next’ [CTRL-N]
• Selected rows now retained upon listing
• Added command line switch to skip loading [/ nf]
• Bugfix – CSV export
• Bugfix – Bug loading 4.0.5 and earlier profiles into 4.1.0
• Bugfix – Current line moves to top marking the after list of with the Preview Image
• · Bugfix – Image mode – ‘Exact the match’ not working for the RAW Images Related
• Other fixes the Misc
OS: Windows 10/8 / 8.1 / 7 / Vista