ESET PRODUCT ACTIVATOR UNIVERSAL TRIAL RESETTER By Nikko – 2017
ESET Product Activator (EPA for short) is a universal and automatic lifetime activator (works in Windows Safe Mode) for all main ESET security products (ENA/ESS/EES) on any Windows platform, written by Nikko (its use tutorial was made by Nymphish). The activation is permanent, and we can just see it as an infinite, unlimited trial resetting tool!
// Key Features //
- Compatible with all Windows OS versions (both 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Allows to activate all ESET products permanently
- You can re-use ESET trial version for lifetime, unlimitedly
// Supported ESET Products //
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus (all versions)
- ESET Smart Security (all versions)
- ESET Endpoint Security (all versions)
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install ESET product from its official site
- Disable ESET’s real time protection feature (for example: right click on ESET system tray icon -> click “Temporarily disable ESET Protection”)
- Run ESET Product Activator (as administrator if needed)
- Click “ACTIVATE/RESET”, then your Windows will automatically restart into the Safe Mode
- In Safe Mode, run ESET Product Activator and click “ACTIVATE/RESET” again (then it will restart Windows back the normal mode)
- All done, enjoy (you can open ESET product and check its activation status now and remember to re-enable the ESET’s real time protection feature)
- // Prompts //
- You have to disable all antivirus software (including ESET itself) before running this tool (or it might be reported as a low security thread – PUP: Win32:PUP-gen [PUP]).
- If ESET can’t update or run the HIPS after activation, just restart your computer. After that, everything will be all right.
- When you activate the ESET products, do make sure to operate in the Windows Safe Mode (the tool can do this for you automatically). Otherwise it will cause the activation/resetting failed.