Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise
Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise
Deep Freeze Enterprise – program from the company Faronics, which allows to freeze the current state of the system.
The application can be recommended to system administrators, whose duties include maintenance of a computer park of libraries, schools, and Internet cafes.
Nothing will protect the system like Deep Freeze. The program tightly integrates with the operating system and writes all changes made by the user to a special place on the hard disk. After the reboot, the recording area is cleared, and a completely clean system appears before the user.
You can install various programs, run viruses, change system settings, or delete system files and registry entries: after a reboot, there will be no trace of the changes made. To enter the program’s control panel, you must hold down the Shift key and double-click the right mouse button on the Deep Freeze icon in the system tray.
Faronics deep freezetightly integrates with the operating system and writes all changes made by the user to a special place on the hard disk. After a reboot, the recording area is cleared, and a completely clean system appears to the user You can install various programs, run viruses, change system settings, or delete system files and registry entries: after a reboot, there will be no trace of the changes made.
Faronics Deep Freeze provides computers with absolute protection against unauthorized modifications, even if users have access to the system program and parameter settings, and user access rights are not limited.
The balance of security and availability
Faronics Deep Freeze is a modern solution that allows you to achieve an effective balance between the security of workstations and their level of availability.
User data and applications are placed in an unprotected part of the disk or a disk segment in which you can freely place documents, images, music, etc., while the stability of the system is supported by Faronics Deep Freeze.
Faronics Deep Freeze offers flexible scheduling options that provide IT professionals with the ability to create automatic update and maintenance schedules.
Setting up the Faronics Deep Freeze allows you to update systems and anti-virus databases at a specific time, using the Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise control panel or any third-party preferred management system.
The Faronics Deep Freeze application is intended for IT administrators serving network computers of libraries, schools, and Internet cafes.
• 100% recovery and reboot.
• Password protection and complete security.
• Security of multiple hard drives and segments.
Integration and compatibility:
• Supports multiple platforms.
• Compatible fast user shutdown.
• Supports SCSI, ATA, SATA, and IDE hard drives.
• General setup for Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 2012, 8.
• Support for FAT, FAT32, NTFS, primary and dynamic disks.
• Language support: English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese.
• Hidden installation option for fast network deployment.
• Option to deploy to multiple workstations as part of the main image.
• Workstation / code setup, including DFC.
Faronics Deep Freeze Editions: • Deep Freeze Enterprise
– solution for corporate systems with a large number of computers. Provides a single management console, allowing centralized control of configuration freezing, undoing changes and downloading Windows updates for each PC on the network.
The Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator component allows you to set passwords, assign freezing to several computers simultaneously, create tasks for workstations, etc.
The Customization Code module ensures that unauthorized administrators will not have access to the configurations.
• Deep Freeze Server– program to protect the server operating systems Windows and Mac without reducing their functionality.
The editors create snapshots of server configurations and, upon making unwanted changes, allow the OS to be restored to its original state by simple reboot.
The solution is available in two editions: Standard (1 – 5 servers on the network) and Enterprise (centralized management of the freezing of multiple servers).
How it works:
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
You can download Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise from the link below…