FastKeys Pro 5.06 With Crack Free Download
FastKeys is a powerful automation software that allows you to customize programs to run different actions on your computer, assign keystrokes to perform different operations.
A powerful automation software that helps you configure programs to start different activities on your computer, assign keystrokes for performing various operations, define abbreviation strings for your frequently used text, and manage mouse gestures.
Expand abbreviations for frequently used text in any application and save hours of typing. Type couple of letters and automate repetitive tasks professionally.
Touch Start Menu
Build a fully configurable Start Menu to start any activity on your computer. Simply touch the screen edge to show the menu. It is always there when needed in any program.
Create keyboard Shortcuts to do anything with a keystroke. Run programs, files, folders and sites or make powerful scripts to automate Windows desktop and applications
Execute common or complex tasks by using simple and amazing mouse gestures. Keep a hand on a mouse and automate anything with a small quick movement.
Recognize repetitive text input and auto-complete full text or launch commands. Intelligent word and phrase prediction with learning capability. Support for many languages.
FastKeys is extremely configurable and feature rich software. It also includes Volume Control, Clipboard Manager and Macro Recorder functions.
For convenience, operations to which you can assign hotkeys are divided into several categories:
- Open (file, folder, site, new browser window).
- Open the system folder (Recycle Bin, Control Panel, Desktop, My Computer, Network Neighborhood, Fonts, Printers).
- System operations (open the CD-ROM door, minimize all windows, turn off / restart the computer, switch keyboard layouts, etc.).
- Control the player WinAmp (include play, pause, stop, fast forward / rewind, etc.).
- Control the volume of the audio device (louder / quieter / off).
- In addition, the program allows you to assign any text to the hotkey. This feature will be very useful for those who often use standard phrases when composing text documents, in correspondence or when filling out various web questionnaires. For example, when you press Ctrl + Alt + Z, the phrase Hello can be entered into the text. A separate key combination can be assigned to enter the current date and (or) time into the text.
Of course, when assigning hot keys, you must make sure that they do not coincide with the already assigned combinations in frequently used applications, otherwise a conflict will occur: the computer will not be able to figure out exactly what action needs to be taken after pressing the combination. To prevent this from happening, you need to use rarely used keys. For example, the Win key with the operating system logo.
The user can create an unlimited number of hotkey sets using FastKey, saving them as separate files, and loading them as needed. For example, one set can be useful when surfing the Internet, another – when working with graphics, the third – if a child is sitting at a computer, and so on.
Finally, FastKey is capable of generating and printing a tooltip that will list all the hotkeys assigned by the user.