foobar2000 1.6.9 Stable With Crack Free Download
foobar2000 is an audio player whose main features are high-quality sound, extensive customization options, a spartan interface and low system requirements. Foobar plays MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA, WMA files (lheubt formats can be supported by installing the appropriate plugins). There is full unicode support. The program uses a new playlist format (m3u8) and supports reading APEv2 tags from MP3 files.
- Audio file format support: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC/Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA (CD-Audio) and WMA. Supported by third party plugins: Monkey
- Full Unicode support.
- Advanced tagging features.
- Transcoding (converting) of all supported audio formats by the Converter component (possibility of using encoders that work with the command line).
- ReplayGain technology – calculation and reproduction.
- Seamless playback.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts (shortcuts) for all functions.
- The open architecture of foobar2000 allows third-party developers to expand the player’s capabilities with new components (plugins).
- Sound output to Kernel Streaming and ASIO (using plugins).
- Powerful DSPs (via plugins).
- Fully customizable playlist with ColumnsUI plugin.
Command Line Options
- Silent installation of the Russian version: /S / R
- Silent installation of the English version: /S / E
- Silent extraction of the Russian version: /S / RP
- Silent extraction of the English version: /S / EP
- You can also select a directory for /D=%path% Example: setup_file.exe /S / R /D=C:\ foobar2000
- Fixed Properties dialog glitches when scrolling content horizontally.
- Fixed Converter setup dialog crash when using mouse forward/back buttons to navigate pages.
- Fixed truncated text in Converter at 125% text size.
- Fixed bad behavior of stricmp_utf8() function in shared.dll causing incorrect behavior of some components.
- Fixed incorrect rendering of some Preferences page elements with Windows 7 classic theme.
- Fixed a bug preventing some large folders from being added to playlist correctly.
- Worked around apparent incorrect playback of audio tracks beginning with early drum hits with default output settings.
- Updated middle-click-scroll marker.
- Cleaned up various leftovers from old versions.
- Fixed blank Properties content after some (but not all) of tag writes failed.
- Visual consistency fixes in Preferences, mainly affecting Windows 7 in classic mode.
You can download foobar2000 from the link below…