Gnome Partition Editor (GPartEd) Live 0.30.0-1 Stable (x86 / x64) 2017
Gnome Partition Editor (GPartEd) Live is a partition manager for hard disks designed to create, delete, resize, move, check and copy file systems and hard disk partitions, while GPartEd allows you to perform operations such as resizing partitions, copying them and Moving without losing the data on them.
GPartEd designed as a LiveCD, and can work with partitions created in Linux, Windows and Mac OS X.
Supported file systems: ext2, ext3, ext4, FAT16 , FAT32, HFS, HFS +, JFS, NTFS, ReiserFS, Reiser4, XFS.
GPartEd allows you to easily manage partitions on a disk:
• Create a partition table (for example, MS-DOS or GPT).
• Create, move, copy, resize, check, label and delete partitions.
• Enable or disable partition flags (for example, downloads or hidden).
• Alignment of mebibyte (MIB) sections or traditional cylinder boundaries.
• Attempt to save data from lost partitions.
GPartEd works with the following storage devices:
• Hard disks (for example, SATA, IDE and SCSI).
• Flash memory devices, such as USB memory sticks and solid state drives (SSDs).
• RAID devices (hardware RAID, motherboard BIOS RAID, and Linux RAID software).
• All size sectors (for example, devices with 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 bytes of sectors and more).
GParted is a free partition manager that enables you to resize, copy, and move partitions without data loss. The best way to access all of the features of the GParted. GParted GNart / Linux as well as other operating systems, such as Windows or Mac OS X.
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
Interface: Russian, Multilanguage Crack
: Not required
Size: 293/291 Mb