Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.3.1 2018
Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.3.1 2018
With the Infix PDF Editor you can open, edit and save PDF files. It is simple and does not take much time: you can change text, fonts, images, etc.
And unlike other PDF editors, Infix works like a regular text editor, and is really easy to use. Getting rid of typos: quick fixes for PDF files. Use existing PDF files: make changes to the PDF without reference to the source file. Paper saving: filling out forms without having to print on paper.
No matter how much text you need to change: one word, paragraph, or a whole page. Infix is the only PDF editor that can keep you safe by changing the formatting and layout of the text. After saving, all changes will organically fit into the file
Infix PDF Editor features:
- Advanced features for working with PDF graphics. Infix Pro includes a set of tools for processing graphics, for example, objects can be grouped, hidden or blocked, they can be modified and create clipping masks, they can be conveniently aligned with the existing vertical ruler, in addition to which grids, guides and page margins are provided.
- Insert from PDF. Use existing PDF documents as components — just put them on the page. Like any other object, they can be rotated and moved, as well as resized. With the help of Infix, any document can be converted to PDF, respectively, any type of document can be imported into PDF.
- Merge PDF with drag and drop. Drag and drop into Infix any number of PDF files for later merging into one document. Headers and footers and page numbers can be added to all pages of a document, using the powerful copy to multiple pages feature.
- Translation of PDF documents using translation tools and XML. Export PDF to XML format to work in any automated translation application and import the translated text (XML) back to PDF. In Infix, the translated text will be placed the same as in the original document, and the need to change the layout and replace fonts will be minimal.
- Merge PDF with drag and drop. Effective text fit provides the best possible view of Infix Server templates and simple illustrations. In Infix Pro, you can configure automatic text fitting options and specify which characteristics should be changed. You can fit the text in multiple columns or on multiple pages.
- Search and replace in multiple PDF documents. Infix Pro has powerful search capabilities in multiple PDF documents and even directories filled with such documents. The search is performed on all documents, while the source documents are not changed, and all errors or processing problems are recorded. In addition, the search and replace function can be applied to hyperlinks: it is convenient, for example, if the address of the company’s website has changed.
- Search PDF and replace by font, color or size. More diverse search criteria allow you to limit the results by size, color or font of the text – this is convenient when replacing text in the footers, without having to change the main text of the PDF document.
- Censor text. Convenient and simple function of imposing censorship, which allows you to select and delete any piece of text. In this case, the original text is guaranteed to be removed, and a black stripe is substituted for its place.
- Blocking PDF elements in templates. Setting restrictions in PDF files created for clients: the ability to block objects, move objects only vertically (to preserve alignment), limiting used sets of colors and fonts.
- Censor text. Creating PDF templates for Infix Server. Marking text areas to be replaced using an ordering function. Ability to specify the type of text layout during the replacement. Image markup, definition of parameters for cropping and alignment used during replacement.
- Downoald:Infix PDF Editor Pro 7.3.1 2018