ISO Workshop 7.7 – 2017
ISO Workshop is a free application designed to facilitate disc image management, conversion and burning operations. If youve been on the look for a well-rounded disc image management tool, ISO Workshop is definitely worth checking out. Optical disc images are files storing complete copies of various media, including CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs. They are used for backing up data from optical discs and creating exact disc copies for further replication.
The main advantage of disc images is that they are essentially exact sector-by-sector copies of original discs preserving both their content and structure. If you have a disc image in any format, you can easily recreate the original disc by burning the image to a blank CD, DVD or BD disc. And although this task may initially seem to be somewhat hard, proper software will make it a breeze – software like ISO Workshop!
* Extract files and folders from disc image
* Copy disc to disc image (including Audio CD)
* Convert disc image to ISO or BIN format
* Burn ISO or CUE/BIN image to disc
* Supports common formats (ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, MDF, CDI etc.)
* Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE
* Supports verification of written files
* Free for personal and commercial use