Kaspersky Internet Security 2022 v21 Multilingual
Kaspersky Total Security 2022 v21 Multilingual
Keeping your computer malware-free is definitely important, if you want to keep your PC functioning at top performance. However, you also need to pay attention when shopping online or allowing youngsters to browse the web.
If you also want to make sure your online identity is safe, you can try Kaspersky Total Security.
Accessible interface to show security notifications and run scans
The graphic interface of the software is user-friendly and intuitive, so that even if you are not a computer expert, you can still protect yourself against various types of online threats. The main window is neatly organized so you can easily access the Backup or the Parental Controls section.
In addition to the protection ensured by the antivirus component of Kaspersky Total Security, you can also initiate custom scans if you suspect one of your files or folders is infected. You can also set the application to scan the objects that are typically launched at Windows startup, just to make sure no malware has infiltrated.
Run data backups and set parental control
Another function supported by Kaspersky Total Security is the creation of backup tasks, so your documents, movies, audio tracks or photos are safe no matter what issue your PC might encounter.
You can backup the data on another partition, a network drive or a FTP server, as well as upload it directly to a cloud account. The created job can be started immediately, or it can be scheduled to run on a regular basis.
The Parental Controls section can help parents and tutors rest assured that children or teenagers are safe while browsing the web – Kaspersky Total Security comes with several pre-configured profiles that adults can choose from or they can create one from scratch.
They can restrict computer and application usage, as well as Internet access, file downloads, social networking and instant messaging.
A full-featured security suite from Kaspersky
Overall, Kaspersky Total Security is a comprehensive solution for all users who are worried about the numerous web threats one might stumble across – the Safe Money component can help them enter their bank details and make sure they do not get stolen, whereas the Password Manager can come in handy for storing all credentials in a safe place.
• 1150 MB free disk space on the hard drive
• Processor that supports the SSE2 instruction set
• Internet access (for the application installation and activation, for the use of Kaspersky Security Network, and for updating databases and application modules)
• MICROSOFT WINDOWS INSTALLER 3.0 OR LATER
• MICROSOFT .NET FRAMEWORK 4 OR LATER
• CPU with a clock speed of 1 GHz or faster
• 1 GB free RAM (for 32-bit operating systems), 2 GB free RAM (for 64-bit operating systems)
• MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 8.0 OR LATER
Requirements for tablet computers:
• Intel Celeron processor with a clock speed of 1.66 GHz or faster
• 1000 MB free RAM
Requirements for netbooks:
• Intel Atom CPU 1.60 GHz or faster
• 1024 MB free RAM
• 10.1-inch display with 1024×600 screen resolution
• Intel GMA 950 or higherWhat’s NewOS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit)
You can download Kaspersky Internet Security from the link below…