KKD Multitool v.7 final program to create bootable CD / USB + 8pe Windows
KKD Multitool v.7 final program to create a bootable CD / USB with Windows that is ready to use. After releasing the Beta for two rounds and finally finalizing There are many links to choose from.
How to use it KKDMultitoolV.7_Final
1. Double click to open the program (Windows7,8, right click and select Run as as administrator (Figure 3))
2. Create screen shot to screen
Now let’s see that after the program has been started What does each button do?
– A for creating Boot CD-B, creating Flashdrive, ExternalHDD for boot, KKDMultitoolV.7
– C install KKDMultitoolV.7 to HDD Which means adding a boot menu to the Windows that is opening the KKDMultitool program
-D auxiliary tools that may be required (FormatUSB, install MBR, Defrag ISO files)
– E for donating TrueMoney cards to program creators (According to faith Can donate or not)
– F, open the Support page link For questions, answers, usage problems
– G Fanpage on Facebook
Let’s look at the steps to use the program in each section in detail.
:: Create CD Boot [A]
For this menu, it will burn KKDMultitoolV.7 to the CD. What you have to prepare is a blank CD.
The procedure is nothing more. Insert a blank CD into Then click on the [A-1] button and wait until the burn program is finished It is complete.
:: Create USB Boot [B]
The creation of a USB Boot supports both Flashdrive, ExternalHDD, or will remove the blank HDD to make the Boot. KKDMultitoolV.7 can be
** Suggestions for creating a USB Boot
– Flashdrive. If you do not want to store files, I recommend Format to Fat32. Because NTFS may not be able to use the Dos menu
– If Flashdrive is used to store Kos files Or files larger than 4GB Must Format to NTFS
File Type : ISO
Size : 558-MB
Link : Mediafire