MAGIX Samplitude Pro X4 Suite 184.108.40.206 Latest
MAGIX Samplitude Pro X4 Suite 220.127.116.11 Latest
MAGIX Samplitude is an ideal, comprehensive solution for producing music on a personal computer, providing a complete set of necessary professional tools for both solo and studio projects. MAGIX Samplitude is a complete set of tools for a computer workstation, which is the basis of a production, post-production or mastering studio.
It includes the standard features of any multi-track program – recording, editing, mixing, processing effects, etc., audio editing functions (not inferior to specialized audio editors in terms of assortment and power), support for modern multimedia formats, allowing you to work with some of them directly, without intermediate conversion.
• MAGIX Samplitude allows mastering mixed (or separately loaded) material – from editing and processing to marking CD tracks, and recording audio CD in full compliance with the standard Red Book directly from the project working window. Fully justifying its high-profile title, this version of MAGIX Samplitude Producer really copes with such production tasks as supporting work not only with audio, but with MIDI and even video. And the ability to reduce audio material in the formats of Surround Sound (both traditional two-channel and six-channel 5.1) expands the already not narrow horizons of the program. The multi-track part of the MAGIX Samplitude Producer is able to simultaneously work with 999 mono or stereo tracks. A virtual mixer allows you to send signals to the same number of additional tires,
• The audio core of the program, although it records audio data in accordance with the name, that is, with a sampling frequency of up to 96 kHz and a digit capacity of up to 24 bits (moreover, 24-bit material is in 32-bit floating-point format), but it can work with sampling frequency Up to 192 kHz and up to 32 bits. Thanks to excellent digital processing algorithms using sequential floating point computations and absolute phase stability, Samplitude allows you to get a surprisingly transparent sound of the material even after intensive editing and effects processing. In addition, the optimization of the software code of individual real-time effects for Pentium III / IV processors can significantly increase the system speed.
• Almost all work in MAGIX Samplitude is done not with physical audio fragments (for example, with WAV files), but with links to them. These links are placed in a multi-channel virtual project (VIP) as Objects, which are displayed in the working window. In addition to the “pictures” of the wave, the objects contain various service information that controls the playback of files. Working with objects (that is, carrying out editing, editing, etc.), you change only this service information – the source files remain intact. The very result of the operations is calculated by Samplitude in real time, right during playback. In other words, the objects of the virtual project tell the program how and when to play audio files (or parts of them, since the object may not necessarily contain the entire file, but also a fragment of it). Further manipulations with objects, namely fades, processing effects, mixing, etc., are also calculated in real time. Samplitude allows you to perform all the work from the beginning to the end completely in non-destructive mode. This makes it possible not only to freely use the same files in several projects at once, but also (most importantly) to avoid the truncate that occurs when the material is always saved in the lowest bit format between recalculation operations.
Recording & Creation
Absolute neutrality of sound and professional work with delays allow you to customize recordings in the most accurate way at the studio level.
Customizable algorithms for personal needs, customizable docking operations and first-class tools for working with sound.
Mixing and Mastering
Intuitive controls, routing, and automated functions make it much easier to mix. Ideal for large projects.
ARA expansion for VST, including Celemony Melodyne essential
The ARA (Audio Random Access) VST extension makes possible the relationship between Samplitude and Melodyne essential. The popular module makes possible a deeper and better sound tuning. The essential version contains primarily a basic instrument for adjusting the pitch and rhythm.
Zynaptiq Orange Vocoder ME
Starting with the classic “robotic” sound and ending with crazy chords – Zynaptiq Orange Vocoder will help you to really experiment.
Templates for mixing
By choosing from ready-made templates, you can further adjust the height and width of individual channels. The design can be changed with a few clicks of the mouse and even directly while working on the project.
Tools for mastering iZotope
Professional software blocks iZotope will allow to implement projects of any complexity: starting with SRC and Dither and ending with the creative use of equalizers and compressors.
Exporting Dolby Digital AC-3
Thanks to the included Dolby Digital Sound Forge Pro module, you can perform multi-channel export in Dolby format and work at the highest professional level.
Features in Samplitude Pro X4 Suite:
• Recording, mixing and mastering in DAW (digital audio workstation)
• NEW! Animation control, allowing full control of the project
• NEW! A new browser that allows you to quickly find the desired effects and tools
• NEW! Samplitude supports up to 32-core processors.
• NEW! New MIDI Features and Improved Program Loops
• SOUND FORGE Pro 11 Full Version
• 22 Virtual Instruments and Full Version Independence Pro Premium Suite Samplerok
OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (x32 / x64).