Moon+ Reader Pro 4.5.3
Moon+ Reader Pro 4.5.3
Moon + Reader is a functional reader with a large number of settings and user-friendly interface.
It supports a large number of formats, has day and night modes, you can use the dictionary, as well as support for Text-To-Speech (text out loud) and much more.
- Support epub, pdf, mobi, fb2, chm, cbr, cbz, umd, txt, html, rar, zip and OPDS.
- Display settings: size of spaces between words, font size, bold, italic, font with shadow, etc.
- More than 10 established themes, including Day and Night modes.
- Set up actions for page turning: by touching the screen, volume rocker, camera button, search button or back button.
- 24 customizable operations (touch the screen, swipe gestures, hardware buttons), including up to 15 custom actions: search, bookmarks, themes, navigation, font size, etc.
- 5 modes of turning over: realistic – as if you are turning over the page of this book; on pixel; line by line; page change. Adjustable page speed.
- Adjust the brightness by simply moving your finger on the left side of the screen, controlling gestures.
- Intellectual transfer of paragraphs; paragraph indents; removes extra spaces and padding;
- Set up warnings during prolonged reading to preserve your eyesight.
- The effect of real page turning with the setting of speed, color and transparency; 5 animations turning;
- Bookshelf: Favorite, Downloaded, Authors, Tags; Book covers, search, add books from SD card.
- Text alignment, hibernation support.
- Ability to turn off the backlight hardware buttons in the Night mode.
- Contrast mode, Annotations, Dictionaries (Offline or Online, Google Translator support, ColorDict, Fora, etc.), Translation, The ability to share a book.
Additional features of the Pro version:
- No ads;
- Multitouch support;
- If you shake the phone, it will read the text out loud (Text-To-Speech);
- The ability to put a password on the launch;
- Control via wired or Bluetooth headset;
- Ability to place a shortcut book on the desktop;
- Annotations, contrasting modes and the ability to share a bookmark;
- PDF support;
- Reading statistics;
- User support by email;
- Integration with Dropbox / Gdrive: opening, backup, synchronization, loading books.
New PDF features:
- Filling out PDF forms
- Highlighting, notes, handwriting support
- Intelligent scroll lock, smooth scrolling
- Night mode, 6 additional pdf themes
- Two-page mode in horizontal orientation
- Speech synthesis, autoscrolling
- Reading statistics, synchronization, animation
? New “Show reading progress on book cover” option
? FB2 and EPUB3 footnote
? Support COPS book server with authentication
? List detail read dates in book information dialog
? TTS: pause / resume speaking automatically for word lookup
? Optimize css styles support for FB2 books
? Optimize for rounded corner phones
OS: Android ™ 4.0 and higher
Interface language: Russian and others