MSI Afterburner is a utility for overclocking video cards of any manufacturers. Changes the frequency of GPU / Shader / Memory, controls the speeds of rotation of the coolers, adjusts the voltage, etc.
All operating systems of Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 x86 and x64 architecture are fully supported. There are all the necessary features to monitor the operation of overclocked cards, there are options for working with profiles, managing hot keys, etc.
The distribution kit includes the stress test installer MSI Kombustor 1.0, which uses the engine of the well-known benchmark FurMark.
The main features of the program:
- control of memory and core frequencies, including the shader unit (both separately and simultaneously)
- voltage management
- manual or automatic fan speed control
- real-time on-screen display for games (frame rate, temperature, frequency monitoring)
- support for Logitech LCD display
- display information about the device, driver, BIOS and SLI mode
- ability to use a different user interface
- support up to five profiles with settings.
You can download MSI Afterburner from the link below…