Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.26.0 | ArmaanPC
Nikon Camera Control Pro – this software is designed to remotely manage the settings of most digital SLR cameras Nikon. The camera can be connected to a computer via USB cable to a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter.
• Most settings of Nikon digital SLRs, that are connected via USB cables, such as exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture can be controlled remotely from a computer, Wired or wireless LAN is also available when using a wireless transmitter.
• In addition to direct transfer of images from a camera to a computer, all procedures from shooting to saving images are smoothly processed.
• Enhanced viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored in a computer.
• Integration with other Nikon software:
• Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software.
• Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software.
What’s new in Nikon Camera Control Pro 2:
Picture Control Utility:
In certain Nikon digital SLRs such as the D3, D700, D300 and D90 customized image adjustment, including tone compensation curve data, can be saved to tailor the camera’s behavior to the photographer’s vision, improving efficiency when using multiple cameras at the same time.
Compatible with WiFi operation:
In addition to supporting USB cable connections, Camera Control Pro offers compatibility with the optional wireless transmitter models WT-2a, WT-3a and WT-4A. When attached to a digital SLR, the WT-2a, WT-3a and WT-4A enable remote shooting and setting via a wireless LAN over WiFi.
Compatible with Nikon’s Image Authentication Function:
Image data can be transferred and stored without affecting the authentication function.
Take Control of Your Photography—Remotely:
Using the included USB or Firewire cable and/or optional WiFi adapters for select models, Nikon Camera Control Pro enables you to capture unique images no matter what the subject.
Live previews direct from the camera are supported on the D3, D700, D300 and D90 when this feature is enabled. See what you are about to shoot!
Improved graphic user interface:
A simulated (camera) LCD panel on the computer screen performs the same function as the camera’s viewfinder display which has been modified to be consistent with those used in the latest cameras for smoother operation.
Added support for the D850.
• The principal features added with the D850 are as follows:
– With the exception of some features, the controls on the D850 can now be used during live view.
– When recording movies to HDMI devices, users can now start and end recording via the Control HDMI External Recording option in the Camera menu.
– Custom Setting g2 (Highlight brightness) in the D850 Custom Settings menu can also now be accessed via the Custom Settings option in the Camera menu.
• The direction of the shading in the live view highlight display can now be changed using the Highlight display option.
• Added a Live View item to Options.