nPlayer is one of the best mediaplers for the Android platform, which is distinguished by rich functionality and support for all modern multimedia formats.
There is an opportunity to play streaming video and audio, using gestures to control playback, subtitles, volume and brightness, and much more.
– Official support of the DTS (DTS HD) audio codec
– Pop-up play
support – Video Cast support for SmartTV
– Support for output via HDMI
– Support for video formats: MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP, etc.
– Supports audio formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE, etc.
– Supports subtitle formats: SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC, SUP, MLP2, etc.
– Supports image formats : JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, etc.
– Playlists support: CUE, M3U, PLS
– WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, SMB / CIFS, UPnP / DLNA support.
– Support for cloud storage (Amazon Cloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk)
– Toshiba wireless storage support (FlashAir, Wireless SSD, Wireless HDD, Wireless Adapter)
– Playback speed setting: 0.5x ~ 4.0x
– Playback since stopping
– Repeat cut
– Orientation lock
– Aspect ratio: standard, 1: 1, 3: 2, 4: 3, 5: 3, 16: 9, 1.85: 1, etc.
– Support audio tracks
– Support audio enhancement
– Support audio synchronization
– Support lyrics lyrics
– Support embedded subtitles
– Support multisubtitles
– Support external subtitles
– Support selection font, color, shadows, stroke subtitles
– Support for subtitle synchronization in
– Support for external fonts for the subtitles
– Support for SAMI (SMI) tags
– Support for SSA / ASS styling
– File actions: Delete, Rename, Create folder
– Manage playlists: Create, Delete, Change
– Support for displaying recently played files
– Lock folders with a password
– Touch: Menu
– Dual touch: Playback popup menu
– Drag left / right: Playback control
– Drag up / down right: Volume control
– Drag up / down left: Brightness
– Dissolve / pin video: Adjust frame size – Swipe on subt Left / Right: Subtitle Control
– Pull Subtitle: Control Subtitle Layout
– Spread / pinch fingers on subtitles: Adjust font size
– Customize gesture actions
Interface language: Russian / multilanguage
You can download nPlayer from the link below…