OZEKI VoIP SIP SDK 10.3.136 With Key (Released 2021)
OZEKI VoIP SIP SDK 10.3.136 With Key (Released 2021)
You can download the latest version of OzekiSDK by clicking on the link below. After download, you need to unzip it and run the installer in the zip package.
- Bug fix (Softphone): If you had two identical contacts registered into the PBX with the same name but different domain, the system did not assign the incoming call to the corresponding contact properly. Because of this some events were routed to incorrect cotnacts (e.g. the call Hangup event). This bug is now fixed.
Ozeki SDK v10.3.134
- Improvement (Contact ID protocol): The event handling of Contact ID alert notifications are improved. Failed events will be triggered in case the phone line is broken.
- Improvement (Onvif): Onvif camer support has been improved, to provide better handling of Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) cameras. Onvif discovery also became faster and more efficient.
- Improvement (Dependencies): The number of dll dependencies has been decreased.
Ozeki SDK v10.3.123
- Improvement (Code review): This version has many bug fixes, and optimizations. The code was optimized to achieve the same functionality with fewer lines of code. Code duplications were removed.
- Improvement (Android compatibility): This version is now fully compatible with the Ozeki SDK for Android. Thes same code will work on both Android mobile phones and Windows and Linux PC-s. Check out https://android-voip-sip.com/ for the Android version
- Bug fix (SRTP): The secure RTP transmission did not work properly in previous versions, now SRTP works well
- Bug fix (Install upgrade): The installer upgrade feature is fixed
- Bug fix (My first phone): The redial functionality is fixed
- Bug fix (Warnings): The reason for many compiler warnings are removed
Ozeki SDK v10.3.110
- Improvement (Version numbers): The version numbering scheme is aligned to the new Ozeki Version Numbers, that is why there is a jump in the version
- Improvement (Android): Preparations were made to make the SDK ready for Android Mobile phones
- Bug fix (Memory leaks): Memory leaks were discovered and fixed in this version related to unsuccessful VoIP calls
Ozeki SDK v1.10.0
- Improvement (Memory consumption): This version is dedicated to memory optimization. Several minor memory leaks are fixed, that were reported by our customers or found by us. The overall memory usage has been reviewed and optimizations were made where we fought it was neccessary. The video frame processing in the computer vision modules could also result in increased memory consumption. This issue was also addressed.
Ozeki SDK v1.9.12
- New feature (Camera / Browser camera supprot): Browser camera support was developed to support HTML5 access to the camera
- Improvement (Camera / MJPEG Streaming): The MJPEG streaming capabilities has been improved greatly. Now it allows switching resolution during streaming, and the resource usage is reduced.
- Improvement (VoIP / relayed calls): Voice calls work well even if all parties are behind firewalls. Now the caller, the callee, and the pbx can operate behind NAT using private IP addresses. In the previous versions the relay calls did not work reliably if all parties were behind firewalls, because some SIP clients (e.g. Bria softphone on Android) were not able to provide appropriate IP address information. This situation is no fixed, the PBX can determines its own public ip using STUN, or this address can be entered manually on the config form, and the PBX can determine the IP addresses of the SIP clients if neccessary using the source adddress of the incoming packets instead of the often unreliable information provided in the SDP data.
- Improvement (Alphanumeric SIP addressing): The PBX can operate using alphanumeric addresses instead of simply numbers. You can setup extensions using phone number and/or names if you develop a PBX
- Improvement (Alphanumeric SIP dial plans): If you build a VoIP PBX, you may setup call routing using alphanumeric addressing.
- Bug fixes: several bugs have been fixed, the list would be long to detail
Ozeki SDK v1.9.2
- Improvement (Contact ID): The contact ID protocol is used in alarm systems. Alarm system clients dial a central server and report alarms as they happen through the phone line. In this version both the server side (Contact ID receiver) and the client side (Contact ID sender) of the contact ID protocol has been improved. Handshake detection and timing has became more precise, and more fault tolerant. Repeat transmissions are handled. Failed and partially failed transmissions and other transmission related error detection is handled in a much better way in both sides. Tests have been performed with multiple base stations.
Ozeki SDK v1.9.1
- Improvement (Onvif): The OnVif camera compatibility has been improved. Some OnVif cameras require additional discovery messages beforre a connect message, in order to connect properly. This issue has been addressed in this version.
Ozeki SDK v1.9.0
- Optimization (Preparing for Android support): This version had many changes under the hood. We are bringing a lot of functionality to an abstract level, to prepare the SDK to be used on Android mobile phones. You might notice some small changes in the namespaces. We eliminated some to make things more simple
- Removed feature (Adobe Flash / media gateway): We have removed the Adobe Flash media gateway support from this version to make the ozekisdk.dll smaller and the code more efficient. Only a very small number of customers used flash Audio streaming. If you need this functionality, send us an e-mail with your license code, and we will help you.
- Improvement (Examples): The examples that come with the SDK have been reviewed and updated where we could make it easier to understand.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.25
- This version does not contain any new features. This version was dedicated to code optimization, cleanup and performance improvement. You will notice that the size of the ozekisdk.dll became smaller, and the number of calls and the complexity of the calls to achieve the desired functionality is optimized.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.22
- Bug fix: Local ports free up after unregistering Ozeki Softphone from Ozeki PBX.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.21
- There was bad sound quality in the Conference Room when the connected VoIP phones sent the RTP packets in different intervals. It is fixed now.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.19
- Bugfix in receiving RTP packets
Ozeki SDK v1.8.18
- Improvements: Snapshot handler has been improved on Linux and Arm platforms.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.17
- Bugfix in network interface handling
Ozeki SDK v1.8.16
- Bugfix in Mpeg4Recorder class
Ozeki SDK v1.8.15
- Improvement in Linux and Raspberry Pi versions. Both platforms have the same installer from this SDK version.
- Improvement in audio quality handling.
- Improvement in Mpeg4Recorder class. Viewing live camera stream will have no delay during recording the stream.
- Improvement in connecting to Mjpeg streams.
- Bugfix in keepalive, wav recording and audio playing (mp3 and wav) functions in the Ozeki Demo Softphone (00_OzekiDemoSoftphoneWPF).
- Bugfix in SnapshotHandler class.
- Bugfix in GrayScale filter.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.14
- Bugfix in PhoneCallAudioReceiver class. In some cases there was an exception when a PhoneCallAudioReceiver object was connected to another MediaHandler. It is fixed now.
- Examples have been updated.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.13
- New Feature: It is possible to read Bluetooth Headset buttons with Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK. On this page you can find a detailed tutorial for it: Link
Ozeki SDK v1.8.12
- Bugfix in attended transfer function
Ozeki SDK v1.8.11
- Bugfix in RTP stream.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.10
- User-Agent configuration has been simplified for SoftPhones and PBX-es.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.9
- CameraServer performance improvement for streaming HD content.
- Bugfix in ContactIdHandler.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.8
- Improvement in ContactIdHandler. Now it completely supports the Ademco ContactID Protocol specification (SIA DC-05-1999.09)
- Bugfix in SDP parser
- Bugfix: The FrameCapture class is no longer capable to read picture files from a folder and send them as frames. We implemented this specific feature in a new class: FrameCaptureFromFolder and we also fixed well known bugs in the new implementation.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.7
- Improvment in RTSP Camera connection.
- Improvement in SIP registration on PBX side. Some SIP clients were not able to connect to Ozeki PBX. Those clients are compatible from this version.
- Bugfix in call handling on PBX side. Blind transfer function did not work when multiple transfers were made. It is fixed.
- Bugfix in playing audio files on Linux and ARM based operating systems.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.5
- Bugfix in call handling related to memory leak issue.
- Bugfix in IP camera connection handling. In some cases it did not work when you disconnected from an IP camera and then reconnected to the camera. It is fixed now.
- Bugfix in Linux SDK. Exceptions on Linux fixed.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.4
- Improvement in the sound quality of PCMU, PCMA and G.722 codecs.
- Improvement in Answer Machine Detector: It detects more efficiently whether the other party is a machine or human.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.3
- Improvement in G.722 codec quality.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.2
- Improvement in the sound quality of Google Text To Speech.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.1
- New Feature: In case of providing an RTSP URL in the Camera Url Builder that contains the username and the password, Ozeki SDK can parse the data from the URL, so you do not have to provide the username and the password again.
- New Feature: It is possible to change the background color of a TextOverlay object.
- Bugfix: Connections between some AudioHandlers were wrong, which caused bad sound quality. This has been fixed.
Ozeki SDK v1.8.0
- New Feature: Google Speech API support. From this version the TTS and the STT functions of Google can be used to convert text to speech and speech to text using the available languages of Google Platform.
Ozeki SDK v1.7.1
- Improvment in sample applications.
- Improvment in RTSP Camera connection.
- Improvment in ONVIF connection: UDP and TCP changing now works flawlessly.
- Bug fix in Unhandled exceptions.
- Improvment in phoneline registration to PBXs: The issue when the same phone numbers are registered to two PBXs and the calls are received by the wrong one is now fixed.
- Improvment in AudioQualityEnhancer: AudioQualityEnhancer has a Start and Stop function. It sends through the data unprocessed without Starting.
- Network checking before sending REGISTER.
- SUBSCRIBE message handling in PBX.
- Improvment in video calls: The disconnection issue is now fixed.
Ozeki SDK v1.7.0
- New feature: Opus codec is available from this version. You can make and receive VoIP calls using Opus codec.
- Bugfix in SIP message handling.
- Bugfix in USB Camera handling.
- Bugfix in connecting to Mjpeg streams.
Ozeki SDK v1.6.9
- Improvement in VideoViewer class: It is possible to disable the context menu from this version.
- Bugfix in sending Contact ID messages.
- Bugfix in managing camera stream profiles.
- Bugfix in handling resources.
Ozeki SDK v1.6.8
- Improvement in RTSP handling.
- Improvement in connecting to mjpeg streams.
- Bugfix in the Attended transfer function.
- Bugfix in the UDP TransportType of the DirectIpPhoneLine.
OZEKI SDK v1.6.7
- Bugfix in escaping characters in SIP headers.
- Bugfix in webcamera recorder. Now it is possible to record videos longer than 30 minutes.
OZEKI SDK v1.6.6
- Bugfixed memory leak in ComputerVision examples.
- Bugfix at moving calls between different ConferenceRoom objects.
OZEKI SDK v1.6.5
- From version 1.6.5 Ozeki SDK requires .NET 4.5.2
- Improvement: RResource decompression became faster and its CPU usage decreased.
- Bugfix in Direct IP phone call. In case of UDP transport type the port is now released after Direct IP phone call.
- Bugfix in RTSP connectivity.
- Bugfix in Camera URL Builder component.
OZEKI SDK v1.6.4
- Improvement in h264 video handling. Now h264 videos are faster and have better quality.
- This version is able to connect to SIP servers which have multiple IP addresses.
- No more exceptions occur in camera connections and SIP messaging.
- Bugfix in streamer examples. It is able to connect to all streamer examples via RTSP.
OzEKI SDK v1.6.3
- New feature: Color tracking function (read more here).
OZEKI SDK v1.6.2
- Bugfix in ContactIdHandler. It is able to send multiple contact id messages.
- Bugfix in IncomingCall event. From this version it will not occur multiple times.