Perfectly Clear WorkBench 22.214.171.1241 + Portable
Perfectly Clear WorkBench: Go beyond fake photo editing with Perfectly Clear and get real intelligence that brings all your images to life at once in just one step. For the past 15 years, we’ve been a pioneer in automatic photo retouching and batch processing that mimics the human eye, so you can spend less time doing manual editing and more time doing what you love.
An Add-On Every Photographer Needs
Wouldn’t it be great if you could spend more time in front of the camera and less time in front of the computer? Perfectly Clear uses intelligent image analysis to automatically find and fix camera flaws and limitations. It does what you can do manually, only faster and often better, giving you time to fine-tune details and perfect your craft.
Intelligent Photo Correction Ideal For All Styles
The real, intelligent science behind Perfectly Clear makes it universally ideal for all photographers and types of photography. We’ve created adjustments for every detail you need for portraits, weddings, landscapes, wildlife, travel, aerial photography and more. From landscape photo editing to wedding photo editing, we have everything you need.
What’s New in Perfectly Clear WorkBench 4
- New Beautiful Interface
- New Image Correction Tools
- Pre-processing section for input images and Ambulance for images for manual exposure compensation
- “Face Aware” exposure for more accurate AE correction for portraits and group photos
- Black Point tool to deepen black
- New Color Vibrancy tool in addition to the previous Vibrancy tool (now renamed to Color Restore).
- Improvement of sky and foliage
- Improved existing tools
- Added strength sliders to Light Diffusion and Vibrancy
- Improved “color picker” for adjusting skin tone and blush
- Manual identification of faces that are not automatically detected
- Zoom individual faces with one click
- Change face areas for the best correction
- Significantly improved preset management
You can download Perfectly Clear WorkBench from the link below…