R-Studio 8.10 Build 173857 Network Edition
R-Studio 8.8 Build 172035 Network Edition
Before you a new version of a handy program, whose purpose is to help you recover accidentally lost data from hard disks, this can happen to any users.
Naturally, the developers write that you can find the lost data and recover from if it was completely deleted from the hard disk, if the partition of the disk was damaged, the program will also help in case of disk formatting, if the virus attacked, below you can download R-Studio.
The application can work with most file systems, then you and FAT12 / 16/32? NTFS / 5, HFS / +, UFS1 / 2 and so on.
I want to note that R-Studio can search and restore files not only on your computer, you can connect to computers on the local network and easily restore data already from their hard disks, which is quite convenient when you work for a company for example.
It’s worth mentioning a simple and intuitive interface, there is Russian support, you will also get a large number of parameters,
they are all able to fully restore the necessary files, you will have complete control over the recovery process, you will be able to select specific file formats that interest you, you can preview them before the restore process.
On the topic of hacking, you need to copy the patch to the folder with R-Studio, after running, copy the key, patch the program, run it and enter the key,
everything is really very simple, some users had some problems before, write a little instruction so to speak. I hope R-Studio will help you recover lost data, because often they are very important.
Type: Installation | unpacking
Languages: Russian | English (Russian by default).
Cut: help (except Russian and English), EULA, other localizations.
Command line options:
• Silent installation of the Russian version: / S / I
• Silent unpacking of the portable version: / S / P
• You can also select the installation directory: After all the keys, you must add / D =% path% Example: installation_file.exe / S / I / D = C: \ R-Studio
R-Studio recovers files:
• Deleted outside the Trash or when the Recycle Bin was cleared
• Deleted by a virus attack or computer power failure
• After the file partition was reformatted, even to another partition the file system
• When the partition structure on the hard disk has been changed or damaged Scenario
• From hard disks with a large number of bad sectors
+ Support assessment of chances for successful file recovery
+ Recovery of names and paths to files deleted to the recycle bin and recycle bin
+ Support for the ReFS 3.4 file system
OS: Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, 2012 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, 7, 8, 8.1, 10