Registry First Aid Platinum 11.2.0 Build 2542
Registry First Aid Platinum scans the registry for spoiled or unnecessary records (remaining after the uninstallation of the programs), thereby ensuring faster operation of the computer and prevents failures. The program, which can be downloaded for free on cwer.ws, automatically scans the system registry and detects incorrect keys that you can fix or delete. Also, the utility searches for records and compares them to the files on the disk, and if an entry corresponding to the file that was moved to another folder is found, the program will correct this entry in the registry. The program has the option of backing up and restoring the registry in case the system fails, the multilingual interface that includes Russian.
- Finds and corrects:
- invalid links
- files / directories;
- invalid font entries;
- obsolete Start menu items;
- invalid application paths,
- registered help files, generic .dll links, invalid program references, auto-start registry keys;
- obsolete and unused program registry entries;
- invalid registry references of known dll;
- incorrect file associations; invalid COM / ActiveX entries.
- Defragments and optimizes registry files.
- An overview of folders related to invalid registry keys.
- Overview of incorrect registry entries in RegEdit.
- Create a full backup of the registry before any changes.
- Create a backup copy of the modified records.
- Restore any particular modified registry entry to its original state.
- Search for a modified registry entry in all backup copies of files.
- Save a list of found invalid entries in a text file.
- Scheduling an automatic registry scan.
- Simple step-by-step interface.
Benefits of Registry First Aid Platinum:
- First, Registry First Aid scans the PC and finds corrupted, damaged or unused registry entries. If you can not fix or restore them, then such records are deleted. In this case, before making changes, the backup of the current version of the registry is made.
- Secondly, here you can create a full backup of the registry so that if you have any problems with the system that are associated with the registry, you can quickly and conveniently restore it.
- Third, the utility allows you to compress and defragment the registry, making it more responsive and compact.
- Fourthly, there are search options in the registry, creating registry snapshots for comparison, as well as a registry manager where you can manage startup programs, remove programs, the function “Open with …” in the context menu, etc.
In general, using Registry First Aid will make your PC work faster and more stable due to optimization and correction of the system registry.
- bugfix: on a hi-DPI screen the program remembered incorrect width and height;
- on loading, the program now checks it’s window coordinates to do not exceed the screen top and left, width and height (summary of all monitors);
- bugfix: last compression date was not remembered;
- Registry Search screen now contains scrolling and splitter to resize the options frame (needed if big fonts selected for the screens);
- some visual imnprovements.
OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003, 7, 2008, 8, 8.1, 10.