Remo Recover Windows 188.8.131.52 Latest
Remo Recover Windows is a program designed not only to recover deleted and lost files, but also to recover data from formatted / reformatted partitions on Windows. The built-in scan function of Smart Scan allows you to recover data even under the most severe conditions of their loss. Remo Recover has the ability to recover files with unique signatures using the add / edit file type option.
– The entire disk can be scanned in a few minutes to recover deleted files.
– Ability to quickly restore deleted files to bypass the Windows Recycle Bin when they are larger than the size of the recycle bin, files deleted using Shift + Delete or when deleting from the Windows command line.
– Restore files from formatted partitions, even after reinstalling Windows.
– Full restoration of the hard disk after a partition or if the disk does not boot.
– Recover important data from partitions that are either deleted or lost due to a partitioning error.
– Recover deleted files, data from formatted partitions and deleted / damaged partitions from RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5.
– The ability to recover all types of files, including office files, photos, audio, video and other important file types based on their unique signatures and restore them using a signature search.
– Recovered data can be sorted based on type, name, date, and file size.
– Data recovery from hard drives (SATA / SCSI / IDE, etc.), memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick, etc.), external USB drives, FireWire drives.
– Supports data recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 ExFAT formatted partitions / disks.
– You can resume the restore / save process at any time using the “Save Scanning Information” function, this ensures that you do not need to re-scan disks to find the lost data.
– Creation of disk images to bypass the bad sectors, you can later recover data from these disk images.
– You can view recoverable files before they are restored.
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP