ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to over 50 supported destinations you can choose from. ShareX supports many ways to capture or record your screen.
- Free, open source, lightweight and free from advertisements!
- Advanced screenshot capture, screen recorder, file sharing and productivity tool.
- Various methods of capturing screenshots including full screen, window, monitor, region, freehand, scrolling, and more.
- Customizable after capture tasks such as annotating, adding effects, watermarking, uploading, printing and other actions.
- Upload any files using configurable hotkeys, clipboard upload, drag & drop or from the Windows Explorer context menu.
- Supports over 50 different image, text, and file hosting services such as Imgur, FTP, Dropbox, Pastebin etc. Also supports many URL shortening and sharing services.
- Contains tools like a screen color picker, an image editor, a ruler, a DNS changer, a QR code generator, a directory indexer and more.
- Unlimited customisable workflows with hotkey specific settings.
- Program that you can trust with over 8 years of active development.