Symantec Encryption Desktop Professional 10.4.2 MP3
Symantec Encryption Desktop Professional 10.4.2 MP3
Symantec Encryption Desktop Professional provides a professional set of encryption applications to protect sensitive data, instant messages, as well as drives and removable media.
Protecting Disks, Volumes, and Files
Symantec Encryption Desktop Professional includes the Symantec Drive Encryption application to encrypt the entire contents of a laptop, desktop, external drive, or USB-flash media, including boot sectors, system, and swap files.
Security To ensure privacy, Symantec Encryption Desktop Professional allows you to encrypt email and Internet pager (IM) messages between AOL® Instant MessengerTM (AIM) users who have Symantec Desktop Email Encryption installed.
Flexible deployment features
Symantec Encryption Desktop Professional can be deployed offline in small companies or for privileged users in large enterprises.
Support for the Symantec Encryption Platform
It is a strategic enterprise encryption platform for collaborative user management, policy creation, and service initialization, which is automated for working with several built-in encryption applications. With support for the Symantec Encryption Platform, the Symantec Encryption Desktop Professional application manages users, keys, and configurations, accelerating deployment and promoting policy enforcement. Symantec Encryption Desktop Professional can be used in conjunction with other Symantec encryption tools to provide several levels of security.
Policy-based removable media encryption
Symantec Encryption Desktop Professional users running the Symantec Encryption Management Server can automatically apply removable media encryption according to the selected policy.
Single sign-on to Windows OS
The single-sign-on system to MS Windows provides password synchronization, ensuring reliable application of security policies by managing domain password policies in Windows without replacing existing MS Windows login rules.
Several ways to share data
Users can create encrypted containers for transferring and sharing individual files using the Symantec® Virtual Disk, Symantec® Zip, and Symantec® Self-Decrypting Archive applications.
Secure file deletion
Symantec Shredder allows you to permanently delete files and folders.
Centralized enforcement of security policies
• Email security policy provides encryption and digital signatures.
• This policy establishes forced encryption of disks and removable media, preventing decryption of data on disks and uninstalling software.
• Synchronization with LDAP or Microsoft ActiveDirectory directory services to automatically assign policies based on directory service attribute values.
Maintaining informative protocols for recording all administration and disk encryption operations to verify and install advanced protection methods in an organization.
Passphrase Automatically generate and centrally store a unique recovery passphrase allows remote support.
Benefits of Symantec Encryption Desktop Professional:
• Using standard MSI software packages, it simplifies the deployment of preconfigured clients.
• Installation in silent mode with standard deployment tools provides convenience for users and reduces the number of calls to support.
Compliance with security policies, not preferences of individual users
• Policies for encrypting e-mail drives can be centrally created to automatically protect data without requiring additional actions from users.
• Full disk encryption, password protection and other security policies can also be set and applied centrally.
Lower operating and maintenance costs
• The unified Symantec Encryption Management Server software management console provides simplified, intuitive policy and client management features.
• Automatic updates are downloaded directly from the Symantec Encryption Management Server application, which eliminates the need to create and deploy additional installation packages.
Guaranteed access to protected data
• The patented PGP Additional Decryption Key (ADK) technology provides shared access to protected data without the use of a master password or shared authority.
• Benefits for working groups.
Multiuser access to workstations
Using specially provided authentication settings, you can provide multi-user access to a Symantec protected hard drive.
Simplicity and ease of use
Context menus and an intuitive graphical interface make Symantec Encryption Desktop Professional software easy to use.
• This release supports management of Windows client computers running Symantec Encryption Desktop 10.4.2 MP3 on Windows 10 version 1903 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
• Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
• Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit, RTM and SP1)
• Windows 7 Embedded Standard
• Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
• Windows Embedded 8 Standard (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Windows 8.1
• Windows 10
• Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit, R2 or SP1 or later)
• Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit, including R2)
• Windows Server 2012 (64-bit, including R2)
• Windows Small Business Server 2011 (64-bit)
• Windows Essential Business Server 2008 (64-bit)
• Windows Server 2016
Download : Symantec Encryption Desktop Professional 10.4.2 MP3 (126.5 MB):