Text Speaker version 3.31 With Crack
by Admin · Published · Updated
Text Speaker is a professional and high quality piece of software designed to convert words into audio with natural sounding voices.
The text reading software can read user’s documents aloud in a clear, human-sounding voice, or user can convert them into MP3 files for listening anywhere.
When user are proofreading, hearing the words aloud makes it easy to catch common typing errors. User can adjust the pitch, reading speed, and pronunciation to make the perfect listening experience. When converting a document into an audio file,
Text Speaker can play an MP3 music file in the background along with the text it reads. Background music adds a real professional touch.
Since Text Speaker has word processing features, user can create and edit documents without the need for any other program. User can even edit and save Microsoft Word documents without needing a copy of Word installed.
Text Speaker supports speaking in English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, and Romanian languages.
Text to speech:
- Listen to any text as spoken words in human-sounding voices;
- Proofread by listening to your document for getting a professional touch;
- Improve pronunciation of individual words using phonemes;
- Hear the text read aloud in any application with keyboard hotkey.
High quality voices:
- Listen to the text in native language voices, including French, German, Spanish, Polish, and Romanian;
- Choose from a wide selection of high quality professional voices;
- Prepare interactive scripts by adding multiple voices within a single document.
Word processing features:
- Open and read Microsoft Word (DOC and DOCX), RTF, PDF, HTML, and TXT files;
- Revise user’s text with in-built word processing features;
- Set bookmarks in your documents for easy reference.
Convert text to audio:
- Convert text documents to MP3 or WAV files for listening anywhere;
- Create multiple audio files at a time with batch file conversion;
- Prepare study aids with audio outlines and listen to the key points.
- Adjust reading speed, pitch, and volume for a smooth listening experience;
- Add background music when converting a document to a audio file;
- Set alarms with talking reminders to announce important events.
What is new in version 3.31 (Released on September , 2020):
- The official website does not provide any information about this release at the moment.
OS: Microsoft Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit).
1. For more information kindly read the “Readme.txt” file given in the download zip file;
Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
All credits go to igorca and Team URET, who made and shared the patch with us!
Virus Total: 51/70