UnHackMe 9.90 Build 690 Full
UnHackMe 9.90 Build 690
UnHackMe is the most effective killer of any malware. This antirutkit and antispyware in general, which allows you to detect and remove rootkits, redirect searches in the browser, programs to hide malicious footprints, potentially unwanted applications and adware, spyware.
Antiviruses are often powerless in detecting rootkits, because they use compression and encryption of their files. An example of such a program is Hacker Defender rootkit. You must use UnHackMe to detect and remove Hacker Defender and similar programs. UnHackMe is compatible with all known anti-virus software, which provides more reliable protection for your computer.
An attacker establishes a rootkit on a computer through user actions, exploiting known vulnerabilities or cracking a password. Rootkit opens the “black entrance” allowing the hacker the possibility of full control over the computer. It hides its files, registry keys, process names and network connections from your eyes.
• Automatic scheduled scanning.
• Checks the system for potentially unwanted programs. If detected, they are removed by the standard deinstaller.
• Searches for unwanted search settings in the browser. Often, instead of standard Yandex, Google, Bing, Mail.ru, completely “left” search services are built in, which usually display results of Google or Yandex on their websites. At the same time, there is a lot of advertising, or, even worse, search results lead to malicious sites.
UnHackMe divides all found elements into the following categories: malicious, suspicious, unknown and good. The latter are marked with green check marks, these are known safe parameters. But under suspicious or unknown, sometimes unrecognized malicious elements may be hidden. They should also be deleted. Often these are links to domains that masquerade as known search engines, for example, Yamdex, Yanbex, Googie, and also just something like livewebsearch.
• Checks for browser extensions. They are building third-party advertising on sites, slowing down the browser.
• Checks for the presence of foreign programs in the autorun.
• It checks the system for malicious services.
• Checks unwanted files – garbage left by all of us remote trash.
What’s new in version 18.104.22.1680:
• Updated the design.
• Added treatment: HIJACK.ALLOWCONTENT, TRJOAN.SAWMENGER, TROJAN.MULTITIMER, CoinMiner.NewsCommer, PUP.PRISAFE, CoinMiner.HandlerExecution.