vMix Pro 184.108.40.206
vMix Pro 220.127.116.11
vMix is a video switcher software that uses the latest advances in computer hardware to provide live mixing of HD video, which previously could only be achieved with the help of expensive hardware mixers.
vMix is a linear video production solution with features such as live mixing, switching, and streaming 4K, SD, and HD video sources (up to 1080p), including cameras, video files, DVDs, webcams, images, and more.
The program has many functions and tools that can be manipulated in real time to control the broadcasting process and create high-quality video with advanced graphic effects and beautiful frame-to-frame transitions, titles and even the effect of a virtual studio.
• Supports a large variety of graphic effects
• Tools for processing video files (change color balance, contrast, saturation, scale, sharpness, etc.)
• Work with AVI, WMV, MPEG, QuickTime formats;
• Support for high resolution video;
• Support for multiple inputs and outputs;
• Simultaneous display of images on different devices;
• Ability to remotely capture a computer screen via the Internet;
• A set of standard tools for video processing;
• Availability of Audio Mixer for each input.
• Nice user interface;
• 10 Transition Effects: Cut, Fade, Zoom, Wipe, Slide, Fly, CrossZoom, FlyRotate, Cube and CubeZoom
• Mixing different sound sources, such as sound card inputs and video capture card inputs
• RTSP, PowerPoint, photos, Flash, RTMP, color fills, and more
• Professional HD production on a modest PC without CPU overload
• Sound capture is compatible with Skype and other similar programs
• An audio mixer allows you to assign mute or follow video source to any channel
• 4 overlay channels using your own transition effects
• Web interface for vMix touch screen remote control
All sources in one location
• Video cameras – 4K, HD and SD. Support for Matrox VS4, BlackMagic DeckLink, Intensity Pro, webcams and more
• Video files – Supports all popular formats, including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV and QuickTime
Simultaneous recording, streaming and output
• Streaming to the sites of popular providers, including UStream and YouTube Live
• Live recording in HD format in AVI, MP4 , MPEG-2 or WMV
• Access via DeckLink I / O cards to professional decks, monitors and other equipment
• Virtual Capture support for streaming to third-party software products, including Skype, Google Hangout and VLC
Virtual networks with realtime chromakey
• 4 built-in virtual sets the possibility of creating your own
• Full d Zoom, presets with the ability to change the camera position
• High hromakey, the use of a virtual studio or without
title templates • Easy ability to add titles using prepared templates, or create your own using a graphic editor.
• Instantly change the text, size and color of the font and displays the captions on the air.
Video Delay / Instant Replays
• Create an input with video delay and assign any video camera or output to it
• Adjust slow / fast playback with speed changes from 5% to 400%
Real-time video effects
• Color correction, deinterlacing, sharpness, scaling, rotation, panning and cropping for any input in real time.
• All effects work in 4: 4: 4 mode of 32-bit color space, which ensures optimal video quality.
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP
Download : vMix Pro 18.104.22.168 (271.23 MB):