VMware Workstation Pro Lets You Run Multiple Operating Systems as Virtual Machines (including Windows VMs) on a Single Windows or Linux PC.
VMware Workstation Pro transforms the way technical professionals develop, test, demonstrate and deploy software by running multiple x86-based operating systems simultaneously on the same PC.
Built on 15 years of virtualization excellence and winner of more than 50 industry awards,
VMware Workstation takes desktop virtualization to the next level by giving users an unmatched operating system support, rich user experience and incredible performance.
VMware Workstation takes advantage of the latest hardware to replicate server, desktop and tablet environments in a virtual machine.
Run applications on a breadth of operating systems including Linux, Windows® and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting.
VMware Workstation makes it really easy to evaluate new operating systems, test software applications and patches, and reference architectures in an isolated and safe environment.
No other Desktop Virtualization Software offers the performance, reliability and cutting edge features of Workstation.
Sharing a virtual machine is the quickest way to share and test applications with your team in a more production like environment.
Run VMware Workstation as a server to share a repository of pre-loaded virtual machines in every desired configuration with your teammates, department or organization.
VMware Workstation Pro provides enterprise caliber control over user access when sharing virtual machines.
VMware Workstation Pro Features:
Run Multiple OSs on a Single PC
VMware Workstation Pro allows you to run multiple operating systems at once on the same Windows or Linux PC.
• Simultaneous running of several guest operating systems on one computer
• Running a virtual machine in windows of the desktop of the main operating system and full screen
• Installing virtual machines without re-partitioning disks
• Running already installed on the computer OS without reinstalling or reinstalling configuration
• Run Windows operating system applications on a computer running Linux and vice versa
• Create and test applications simultaneously for different systems
• Run untested applications without the risk of disrupting the stability of the system or losing critical data
• Sharing files and applications between different virtual machines through the use of a virtual network
• Running client server and web applications on one PC
• Running multiple virtual computers on one PC and simulating local network operations
Key features of VMware Workstation:
• Full support for Windows 8, including automated installation, optimization for easier management of the new interface (Metro), support for multiple touches (multitouch) when running on tablets.
• Optimization of the graphics subsystem including a more powerful video driver with more features, a new 3D-driver for Windows 8 with the ability to work without hardware acceleration, an improved driver for Windows XP, accelerated and better rendering in graphics applications (AutoCAD, SolidWorks and others).
• Built-in support for OpenGL in Linux-clients, without the need for additional installation of VMware Tools, with accelerated and better rendering.
• Password protection for restricting access to virtual machine settings, speed parameters, file transfer functions, connectivity of external devices and drives, etc.
• WSX test service – a prototype of the new generation HTML5 web interface for accessing virtual machines from a browser (including tablets and smartphones) without installing any components. It is recommended to use Google Chrome browsers on Windows, Apple Safari on Mac OS, Ice Cream Sandwich browser on Android 4.0; Internet Explorer 10 has problems.
• Download virtual machines from the VMware vSphere cloud system to the local computer.
• USB 3.0 support in operating systems with appropriate drivers (Windows 8 and some Linux variants).
• Improved implementation of nested virtualization (Nested Virtualization) using the Intel VT-x / EPT and AMD-V / RVI extensions, which, among other things, leads to less resource intensive 64-bit clients.
• Limited support for the Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisor — the ability to install Windows 8 with the activation of a corresponding feature or the installation of a Hyper-V server.
• Support for virtual performance analysis tools, which makes it possible to launch applications like the Intel VTune Performance Analyzer.
• Significant improvements for remote connection to virtual machines via VNC clients.
• New tools to quickly free up disk space by optimizing virtual machine files.
• Recycled tabs for fast switching between virtual machines.
• Quickly enable / disable buttons for virtual machines in tab headers.
• Automatic saving of search results for quick return to them later.
Download : VMware Workstation Pro 15.0.2 Build 10952284 English (511.9 MB):