WinDataReflector is an easy tool for synchronizing and backing up files that simplifies file sharing and transfers algorithms to a simple and intuitive interface that offers you a visual comparison of files and folders before synchronizing and backing them up and supporting two-way synchronization with fully customizable rules.
- Support synchronization with major cloud services, SFTP and FTP. WinDataReflector supports synchronization of files and data with Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, FTP and SFTP. It can synchronize files between a local folder or a network share, a cloud folder, or two cloud folders.
- Two-way synchronization with fully customizable rules. Changes made to the left or right folder are reflected in another folder, which makes them identical, and you can also configure WinDataReflector only to propagate certain changes.
- Automatic synchronization and backup with built-in scheduler. Schedule any task to run automatically at certain times of the day or days of the week and at regular intervals.
- Automatic synchronization of USB-drives and external hard drives. Recognize external hard drives and flash drives on the volume label, regardless of the drive letter, and, if necessary, run backup and synchronization tasks automatically when a flash drive or external drive is connected to the computer.
- Synchronization and backup in real time. Always save files in real time. WinDataReflector can replicate any changes in synchronized folders in real time.
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously in tabs. At the same time, you can view and run multiple tasks on separate tabs.
- Filter files and folders using regular expressions or regular searches. Exclude any directory, file name, file extension, or exclude files matching regular expressions in the exception list.
- Support for NTFS file permissions (ACL / DACL). Information about the security of NTFS files and permissions can be copied to files and destination folders.
- Delete options: never delete, move files to the Recycle Bin, or permanently delete files. To prevent accidental deletion of files, setting WinDataReflector by default does not allow deleting files, however you can change it to either move deleted files to the Recycle Bin, or permanently delete files.
- Save copies of old files before replacing them. To protect against data loss, WinDataReflector can create copies of files before replacing them with new files.
- Comparison and verification of CRC. In addition to time and size comparisons, WinDataReflector also supports CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) checksums to compare files and verify their integrity after copying.
- Perform commands before and after tasks. Add commands to run before and after applying backup and synchronization tasks. Commands can include certain programs that must be run using certain command-line arguments or executable batch files.
- Support for compression. Supports backup of files to ZIP archives in two modes: overwrites existing ones or creates new temporary archives for each backup
You can download WinDataReflector from the link below…